How easily could paramedics or hospital staff get important information including:
- your identity
- your health status
- your medications
- your life-threatening allergies
- your health care wishes
- who should be contacted in an emergency
- who can speak for you when you can’t speak for yourself
It is critical to have accurate, up-to-date information documents that can be easily located when minutes matter.
Patient Pathways has developed a comprehensive form to capture all important information.
1. Download the I.C.E. form on this page today
2. Complete it
3. Place it on your refrigerator door or in your refrigerator. Emergency personnel are trained to find
Emergency Information there.