Patient Pathways Works for You
We are not affiliated with any hospitals or Health Care agencies and we receive no funding from any business that might be in conflict of interest.
We work for you – and only you. These service fees allow us to keep helping you and your loved ones get the Health Care you need and deserve.
About Patient Pathways Fees
I had navigated through the system on a related issue several years earlier and had not received the care I needed and was left to self-advocate while very ill. That experience created a growing vacuum in my treatment plan that was negatively affecting my physical and mental health and caused me to avoid treatment and investigation. Paying Connie to advocate actually saved me money in the short and long-term. The cost of having Connie provide the big picture oversight and peer-to-peer advocacy to my health professionals concerning my inter-related health issues was far less than the financial and emotional toll of not having her services had on my health and my ability to work in my profession. I will continue to use Connie’s services to ensure that both myself and my daughter receive the attention and care that all of us deserve. ~CR
We are finding that clients regularly need 10 hours or more of our services. Please keep this in mind as you move forward with this agreement and budget accordingly. A retainer for services by Patient Pathways is payable prior to consultations or work commencing unless agreed to prior to commencement of services.
- All fees subject to GST
- Travel is not included in packages. It is $60.00 per hour – tracked in 10 minute increments, billed each month
- Additional, pre-authorized expenses (i.e. copying, printing and mailing) will be billed each month
Packages can include attendance at appointments, meetings and hospitals with written summaries provided
- Upon availability and within our business hours, personal administrative support, emails, texts and phone calls
- Unscheduled appointments outside of business hours will be charged at $120.00/hour
- All time tracked in 10 minute increments
Research, Documents and Formal Complaints Work – $110.00 per hour
The understanding and ability to interpret medical files is a highly specialized service. We have a very high success rate in producing complaints that result in significantly positive outcomes for our clients.
- Summaries of health documents take, on average, 2 to 5 hours minimum
- We find that formal Letters of Complaint to Patient Care Quality Offices (PCQO), Patient Care Quality Review Boards (PCQRB), and the Ministry of Health average 10 to 20 hours of work minimum
- Research and Letters of Complaint to professional bodies (College of Physicians and Surgeons, College of Registered Nurses, College of Pharmacists, etc.) average 10 to 20 hours minimum