Connie Jorsvik, BSN
Founder, Senior Navigator/Advocate
Connie founded Patient Pathways in 2013. Prior to that she was an RN for 25 years with 15 years of that in cardiac medical and surgical care and a specialty recruiter for Fraser Health Authority for several years, responsible for the hiring process for RN’s and specialty healthcare specialists for the entire region.
Her specialties include:
- Hospital discharge planning
- Family and health team meetings and mediation
- Emergency room, hospital and ICU physician-patient meetings
- Optimizing specialist care and treatment
- Medical chart reviews
- Thorough and successful complaints to the Patient Care Quality Offices and Professional Colleges.
Advance Care Planning (ACP) guidance is her purpose and passion and how she gives back to her communities and the province. She is a local, provincial and national speaker on Empowered Patients, ACP, and End-of-Life planning and choice.