Advanced Care Paramedic
Serving North & West Vancouver to Lions Bay
Kerry has been an Advanced Care Paramedic for over 30 years in the Vancouver area. Through this time, she has been witness to countless people who go through health crises and the vast majority of those who are completely unprepared for these events. She believes that you certainly cannot predict or foresee emergencies, but we can do a great deal to mitigate the stressors that compound these situations.
Kerry now assists people in doing just that with her work of navigation and advocacy with Patient Pathways.
- Hospital discharge planning
- Family and health team meetings and mediation
- Emergency room, hospital and ICU physician-patient meetings
- Optimizing specialist care, treatment, and appointments
- Medical chart reviews
- Set up and review of in home “In Case of Emergency” forms
- Providing workshops on Advance Care Planning, Empowered patients, what happens when you call 911