Paige Lennox, RN, BSN
Acute Care, Addictions, End-of-Life
West and East Kootenays
Paige has been a Registered Nurse for 25 years in Acute Critical Care, and of that, four years in Addictions Nursing.
Throughout Paige’s Nursing career, she has encountered many sudden and unexpected deaths. When her Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she was given an opportunity to experience a whole new aspect of death and dying. She was honored to care for her Mom for the 2 years of illness through to her eventual death.
Paige specializes in:
• Support in navigating the medical system and advocacy when needed
• Education about death and dying publicly and privately
• Personalized End of Life support for the dying and their loved ones
• Support and education about advanced health and personal planning
• Providing resources for estate planning, end of life de-cluttering, grief support and after death care and alternatives
• Providing public workshops on Advanced Care Planning and Empowerment
When Paige isn’t working, you will find her playing her banjo and climbing mountains (but not at the same time).