We help you navigate the healthcare system.
We are specialists in supporting patients and families as they journey through
injury, serious and complex illness, and end-of-life.
We believe in helping people transform medical
crisis and chaos through communication,
empowerment, knowledge, and education.
Latest Blog Postings
- Effective Healthcare Communication 101: The power of staying logical in doctor’s appointments
- Re-admissions to hospital from the perspective of pre-hospital specialists – Paramedics
- Patients and family members have a role in preventing hospital readmission
- Who is an Empowered Patient?
- Why we need to be Empowered Patients and Caregivers
- Discharge Planning from Acute Care to Home or Residential Care
- Dementia caregivers suffering in silence, feeling isolated: study
- Green Burial 101
- Death Doulas – what is all the talk about?
- Are you an Empowered Patient?
- How to Make a Complaint about
Hospital Care in British Columbia